By Heather Campbell >>
As well as my Schnauzer, Dexter, I have a tortoiseshell cat, Lucy. She is a very elegant girl and always keeps her dignity intact. Lucy has taught me some valuable lessons about how to do the same.
1. If you make a mistake, walk on as if that was exactly what you intended to do.
2. Pay attention to your image – a well-groomed appearance is always in fashion.
3. Keep your head high and your back straight, even when you think no one is looking.
4. Make time to stretch – it helps maintain a lithe, supple physique.
5. Get plenty of sleep to make sure you are alert and in control when you are awake.